SE Health Presents the Annual Michael Decter Scholarship for Health Leadership and Policy Studies
Apply Today and Share Your Passion for Health Leadership and Policy!
Now accepting applications for the Michael Decter Scholarship for Health Leadership and Policy Studies. Scholarship amount: $5000
SE Health is proud to present the annual Michael Decter Scholarship for Health Leadership and Policy Studies. We are seeking high-performing students entering first year graduate health leadership/policy program who are passionate about making a difference in Canadian health care. The Scholarship will support students across the country, reflect Michael Decter’s legacy, and honour his name and health leadership contributions.
Students aspiring for a health leadership, executive, or board role in the Canadian Health Care system, or a Canadian health organization are ideal candidates for this Scholarship.
Please apply by email and include the following:
- A compelling submission paper demonstrating personal vision for health policy or leadership (no more than 750 words accepted) or by media format (no more than 5 minutes). Include long term goals, leadership aspirations and innovation focus.
- Provide proof of acceptance or registration in first year graduate studies in health leadership and/or health policy at a recognized, accredited Canadian university.
- Demonstrate high academic performance in current program or most recent applicable studies through official record – official transcripts required.
- Provide one academic reference and two professional references. All references must be signed.
- Provide a copy of your cv or resume.
Application Deadline & Submission Information
Please email your completed application, with all documents to email@example.com by midnight on November 1st, 2023. In the subject line, please include the following: Michael Decter Scholarship 2023 – first and last name.
By applying, you give SE Health permission to use your photo and biography on our website, social media and in additional communications.
Questions? Please email::
*Please note that we will award the Scholarship by telephone with follow-up email confirmation. We will contact all applicants about the status of their application in the new year.