SE Health Presents the 10th Annual Michael Decter Scholarship for Health Leadership and Policy Studies
Apply Today and Share Your Passion for Health Leadership and Policy!
SE Health is proud to present the 10th Annual Michael Decter Scholarship. We are seeking high-performing students entering first year graduate health leadership/policy program who are passionate about making a difference in the Canadian health care landscape.
While it will support students across the country, it will also aptly reflect Michael Decter’s legacy and honour his name and health leadership contributions.
Students aspiring for a health leadership, executive, or board role in the Canadian Health Care system or a Canadian Health Organization are ideal candidates for this scholarship of $5000.
Submit an application package via email with the following:
1. A compelling submission paper demonstrating personal vision for health policy or leadership (no more than 750 words accepted) or by media format (no more than 5 minutes accepted). Include long term goals, leadership aspirations and innovation focus.
2. Provide proof of acceptance or registration in first year graduate studies in health leadership and/or health policy at a recognized accredited Canadian university.
3. Demonstrate high academic performance in current program or most recent applicable studies through official record – official transcripts required.
4. Provide one academic reference and two professional references. All references must be signed.
5. Provide a copy of your cv or resume.
Application Deadline & Submission Information
All applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on November 2nd, 2020 with subject line ‘Michael Decter Scholarship 2020 – first and last name’
By submitting an application, applicants give SE Health permission to use their photo and bio on our website, in social media and in press releases.
For questions please email:
**Awarded by phone with follow-up email.